CANCELLATION & TERMINATION/REFUND
- You may cancel your subscription and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting picnie support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in the response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- picnie will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your account.
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise.
- any outstanding balance owed to picnie for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and your assessment frameworj will be taken offline.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the picnie Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time (unless otherwise required by applicable law). Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, picnie may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.